Monday, December 2, 2013

The DIY'ers #40

Happy post-Holiday Weekend! I had a wonderful four-day weekend filled with lots of friends, family, food...and a little remodeling. I hope you all had great Holiday weekends as well.

Welcome back to The DIY'ers. Here are my Top Three DIY projects from last week. And don't forget, all featured projects will also be pinned to The DIY'ers Pinterest board - so don't forget to follow. Or, follow along with all of my Pinterest boards here.

The DIY'ers Top 3
paper tree garland 1_edited-1
Anu from Nalle's House showed off this BEAUTIFUL, modern paper tree garland. I'm obsessed...
DIY-Fresh-Sage-Wreath
Angela from Handmade in the Heartland shared this beautiful DIY Fresh Sage Wreath.
christmas-card-holder-2
Corey from Tiny Sidekick shared this awesome Christmas Card Holder idea. So cute!
And now onto the party!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 


27 comments:

  1. Kayla, thank you so much for hosting such a great party... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting hun, I hope you had a great holiday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You host an awesome linky party. Thanks. I like that card holder, and will give it a try.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Sage wreath the most! Thanks for hosting and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting,Kayla!
    Have a great moments waiting Christmas!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me over to your party! Happy Monday :-)

    xoxo, Kristy @ 3 Peppers Recipes - Cooking Crafts and Color

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much talent in this party!! Can't wait to go through and check them all out!! Thanks for the invite deary!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting The DIY'ers. Appreciate joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the features! So much talent! Thanks for the invite, I'm glad I came by

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited to be your newest followers! Your site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for including my DIY Christmas Card Holder in your top 3 this week Kayla!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks again for the invite and for hosting such a great party. I'm following on GFC, and all social media.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for inviting me to the party, Kayla! Hope you have a great week!

    ~Abby =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Thanks for hosting, Kayla!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for featuring my garlands! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the feature! love your blog :) http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting another great party!
    Marie@InteriorFrugalista

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the party. Have a happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for hosting and for inviting me to link up my Christmas printable, Kayla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi kayla, i found you from Vel of Life & Home 2102 and so glad i did because you have an awesomeness going on around here♥
    followed you on bloglovin!

    thanks for hosting this party! huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting! I'm linking up for the first time. I love the fresh sage wreath. I have a huge rosemary bush growing in my yard that would make a perfect substitute for sage. I think I'll whip one up for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS