Thursday, November 21, 2013

Free Printables: Holiday Planning and Lists

I'm feeling in the holiday spirit, so today I'm sharing my newest free printables - this time with a Holiday spin! So for all you list lovers out there, it's the most wonderful time of the year!

Below I'm sharing a Holiday Card List, Holiday Meal Planner, Holiday Gift List and Wish List for all!

Holiday Free Printables for List Lovers

Enjoy! And when you print, make sure to turn the margins off.

Missed my past free printables? Check out my To-Do Lists Set, Vacation Packing List and Monthly Budget.

Click Here to Download
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win an awesome pillow cover from Michelle Dwight Designs! Enter through this post.  

Win Me

Linking up to: Give Me The Goods Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me Monday, Craft-o-Matic, Monday Funday, That DIY Party, Mod Mix Monday, Tuesdays at Our Home, Tell Me Tuesday, Remodelaholic, Time to Sparkle, Take a Look Tuesday, Work It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, The Weekly Creative, Inspire Me Please What's Shaking Link Party, Craft Frenzy Friday, DIY Weekend, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies Linky, Best of the Weekend, Tutorials and Tips, Wow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters, Craft, Create & Inspire, Pincentive Blog Hop, Wow Me Wednesday, Live Laugh Linky,  Create It Thursday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Craft Frenzy Friday,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Friday Flash Blog,  The Party Bunch,  Friday Follow Along Party,  What's Shakin' Link Party,  Inspiration Monday, Link it or Lump it,  Let's Pour Tea PartyFrugal Crafty Home Party,  

12 comments:

  1. I love these so much! Gurl you need a PIN IT button on this post for easy pinning! I'm always much more likely to share a post if there's a button for me to click!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection,especially the card list. i need a new one, and this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Kayla! Love the wish list especially. Haha... ;) If you have a second I'd love if you linked up at the handmade holiday link party going on over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute!! Thanks for sharing them! I pinned them and can't wait to use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing at the Foodies and Crafties Blog Hop and Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Follow along Friday - pinned :) Love that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty thanks for sharing these printables. I know I have been wondering what to write my list on. <3 Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for linking up at The Weekly Creative last week. These printables were one of the top posts...so I've pinned.

    Smiles,
    Melanie :)
    Reasons To Skip The Housework

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love to give, but receiving is pretty awesome, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love printables!! You did a great job on this collection. :) I'm featuring tomorrow during The Weekly Creative party. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great printables! Thanks! Maybe you'll consider changing "desert' (the dry, sandy place) to "dessert" (the best part of any meal!) on the holiday meal planner. An easy way to remember, is that "everyone always comes back for seconds!" (2 s's in dessert)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS