Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DIY Holiday Glitter Banner

It's holiday time! With only one week until Thanksgiving, all I can think about is Christmas. I have a laundry list of Holiday projects that I want to DIY  - and I found time between our home renovation to sneak out one Holiday project (so far!).

Today I'm showing off my DIY Holiday Glitter Banner over on This Is Happiness. Swing by to see all the details and check out Becky's blog and don't forget to look around because she really has some beautifully, creative style!

DIY Holiday Banner
DIY Holiday Banner Table

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a chance to win an awesome pillow cover from Michelle Dwight Designs! Enter through this post.   
Michelle Dwight Pillow Covers Giveaway
Linking up to: Give Me The Goods Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me Monday, Craft-o-Matic, Monday Funday, That DIY Party, Mod Mix Monday, Tuesdays at Our Home, Tell Me Tuesday, Remodelaholic, Time to Sparkle, Take a Look Tuesday, Work It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, The Weekly Creative, Inspire Me Please What's Shaking Link Party, Craft Frenzy Friday, DIY Weekend, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies Linky, Best of the Weekend, Tutorials and Tips, Wow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters, Craft, Create & Inspire, Pincentive Blog Hop, Wow Me Wednesday, Live Laugh Linky,  Create It Thursday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Craft Frenzy Friday,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Friday Flash Blog,  The Party Bunch,  Friday Follow Along Party,  What's Shakin' Link Party,  Inspiration Monday, Link it or Lump it,  


15 comments:

  1. love all the pinks! Especially the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and reds for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the banner and photos! so cute. Newest follower- love your blog ;) http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the font you chose for the banner and the simplicity of just "Merry" is very cool. Visiting via Lovely Ladies Linkup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your banner! I'm such a sucker for any banners. I think I'm running out of room for anymore!
    Visit www.thelifeofacraftcrazedmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty!! I love your whole Christmas decor table with all the white and red! It looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stop thinking about Christmas before Thanksgiving has even arrived ;-) This banner is the cutest! I'd love it if you shared all your winter/Christmas-inspired posts over at The Merriest Blog Hop! Here's the link if you get the chance: http://www.aromaofhim.com/2013/11/the-merriest-blog-hop-1-countdown-to.html

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing at the Foodies and Crafties Soiree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. h My the Pinks and Reds are Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving!! Just wanted to let you know this will be featured tonight on the blog - thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up at the Block Party! I'm featuring your great project this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and I love it with your pompom wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Featuring you today over on my blog! Thanks so much for linking up to {wow me} wednesday.

    Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the wreath with it! I made a banner like this for Thanksgiving over at MakeItScrappin, but found I wanted a little more to go with it/around it as well. I went with some "acorn" ornaments hanging from the end of the swag. What's great about these? I saw one just like these at Pottery Barn, for $40! Good thing we know better. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS