Thursday, October 10, 2013

There's a master bathroom in our future

With a new master bathroom in our near future, I've got lots of design decisions to be made. So I've been consulting my good ol' design friend, the internet, for some inspiration to get me started.

Justin & I have the bathroom plan (aka layout) determined which we've shared in our renovation plan, but the design work is still a blank canvas. I've got a few design elements on my short list, like exposed shelving, a modern vanity and colorful accents, but I'm looking for ideas from places like Pinterest and Houzz.com to spark some design inspiration.

Here are some of the things I'm loving for the bathroom.

Bathroom Inspiration
Bathroom Inspiration 2
Modern Vanity // Colorful Accents // Circular Mirror // Towel Cubby Holes 

Dark Tile, White Walls // Designed Floor Tile // Exposed Shelves

Next step? Put together all of my favorite design ideas into a mood board for the real master bathroom!!


5 comments:

  1. How exciting! It took me months to decide on the bathroom design but once I did it was full steam ahead sourcing tiles, cabinetry, etc. But you know what took the longest to pick out - the taps! Because we had rounded handles on the cabinetry and round bowls we wanted round shower heads and taps etc and it took ages to find the perfect ones. Good luck with it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspiration pics!! A new master bathroom sounds so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great inspiration picks. I would love for you to link up to Inspire Me this afternoon. Party goes live at 2:30 PT. www.astrollthrulife.net Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS