Monday, September 30, 2013

The DIY'ers #31

Happy Monday & welcome back to The DIY'ers. We had some great link ups last week, and here are my Top Three.

The DIY'ers Top 3
Gold Foil Art
Alexis at Persia Lou shares this beautiful "Love Us" gold leaf canvas art.
Gold Cart
And because gold is so hot right now, Life At Home shared an awesome DIY Bar Cart out of a simple wire shelf

Striped Curtains
Amy from Home Oh My DIY'ed some striped curtains just like I did (and sounds like it was just as difficult for her!!)

And now it's your turn!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway in honor of the Breaking Bad series finale last night. Win a Breaking Bad printable from Hope Prevails! Enter through this post.  

Breaking Bad Giveaway

23 comments:

  1. thank you so much for hosting Kayla ! have a great week !
    best,
    marlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Thank you so much for the feature! I'm glad my DIY bar cart inspired a lot of people! Have a great week and thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the note! I linked up my fun little change jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting the party, have a blessed day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thanks for hosting!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting, Kayla... have a great day...Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite to the party. So funny, I am working on striped curtains as we speak so now I have to check out the featured post to see how she did it:)

    Nicole @ HoldtheOffice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kayla! I'm so honored for the feature! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite to link up. I'm now following your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kayla! Thank so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I always love coming to your link party! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting! I'm having fun clicking over and checking out all the halloween and fall decor.

    Shannon @ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of wonderful ideas again this week! I love Fall decorating! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for inviting me! Love your party:):)

    xo, amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting another fabulous party! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the invite! I just linked up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for hosting I am joining in for the first time today. Iv just finished a 6 month kitchen renovating and linking up some of the decorating today in the form of a clock and art gallery wall something I have always wanted to create and finally did!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS