Monday, September 16, 2013

The DIY'ers #29

Welcome back to The DIY'ers! Boy, do I wish the weekend was still going strong. It went by far too fast, so y'all have gotta cheer me up with some great DIY projects!

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. We had a TON of great link ups from some wonderful DIY bloggers. Here are my Top 3 favorites!

The DIY'ers Top 3
Reupholstered Chairs
I am absolutely IN LOVE with these reupholstered chairs that Thalita shared on The Learner Observer. So great!
Graphic Wall
How stunning is this focal wall that Amanda showed off from Cultivate Create
DIY Light Fixture
Ricki shared this great DIY light fixture on The Questionable Homesteader
And now it's your turn!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

21 comments:

  1. Amazing features this week~ I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful features! I'm linked and happy to be here! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kayla for including my light in the top 3!!! Wow, what a great honor. Thank you so much, and I know exactly what you mean about the weekend going way to fast. I usually get the bulk of my projects done on the weekend and then just focus on the finishing during the week (and writing the post) this weekend however Little and I where in training classes all weekend so I didn't get anything done :( I could really use one more day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature!!! I linked back to this post on my features page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting these parties. Have a blessed day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting the party each week. I enjoy clicking through all the fabulousness.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the invite and hosting! Have a wonderful day!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite to the party! What a bunch of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for including my focal wall in your top three! I think I might have squealed! Great link party today! Maybe I will have something to link up next week! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice link party. Thanks for hosting and thanks for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for the invite, Kayla. I appreciate you reaching out to let me know about your party, I am sure I'll be back quite a few times. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by holdtheoffice.com. I am happy to join your link party:)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the invite! Great party, I have already spent too much time here! LOL Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the linky party invite! I've been looking for other MN bloggers and am so happy to find someone- yay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the invite! It's obviously my first link-up here (105-107), and I'm happy to join!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting and for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the great party! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. New follower! Thanks for the great link party!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS