Monday, August 5, 2013

The DIY'ers and my new rug.

The DIY'ers
 Welcome back to The DIY'ers.

First, I want to thank everyone for leaving facebook messages & blog comments on my rug post on Friday. You helped me make my decision and I'm going with Rug #1!! Check out the post here to see the options I was toying with. 

But now on to the party! I'm excited to see all of your DIY projects and get some inspiration for my next project.

Once again, we had some awesome link-ups last week and I'm here to share my favorites!

front_porch_before_after
The Wandmaker's Mother shows off this great front porch makeover - look at that amazing front door!!
Linen Picture Frames
Stephanie from Simply Dream & Create shows off these beautiful linen picture frames
Menu Board
The Questionable Homesteader shows off a $2 Menu Board
And now it's your turn!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

24 comments:

  1. I'm excited you decided to go with gray! I can't wait to see the pictures of it "live"! Thanks for hosting the party too!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! I couldn't have made the decision without you. :) It will probably be a smart decision since I have two messy dogs that have their run of the house. Less stains on the gray vs. yellow!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the invite to join your linky party this week. I liked your features and am linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayla,
    Thanks for the invite to your party...I've linked up the mirror that you liked and a message center I've DIY-ed!
    Jamie | andersonandgrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and inviting, Kayla! We hope your readers love our DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves at #16 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite and thanks for hosting. I am a new follower. Would love for you to come follow my blog, as well...

    Suzie @ Dorothy Sue and Millie B's too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the invite and for hosting ~ have a wonderful week!

    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy this linky party. Thank you for hosting.
    Shannon @ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite! I can't wait to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite. Blogger is being silly and won't let me edit the post to put your link in but I promise I will!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting!!! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone for joining the link party this week. I can't wait to see all of your DIY projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting this link party each week! I am honored to be featured for my front porch makeover. It truly was one of my favorite projects to date and I don't think I will ever get sick of seeing that bright cheery yellow door! Can't wait to see the amazing projects linked up this week.

    Shanna from www.thewandmakersmother.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for the invite, I just linked up my crates :-) thanks for hosting and wish you a great week too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the invite, I put your link under MONDAY Parties....Greetings Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the invite, Kayla! Excited to spend some time checking out your cute blog!
    - Lora @ Craftivity Designs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for hosting! What a great bunch of links to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the invite to join your party! Love your blog, Take care Elle@ sweetpeaschicnshabbies.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for inviting me to your party! Following via GFC & Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kayla, thank you for inviting me to your party! I host a party as well on Monday if you want to check it out. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2013/08/make-it-pretty-monday-week-61.html Hope to see you at the bash! Thanks for hosting. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the party invite...Phew, a little late but I made it! I love finding new parties! Thanks for hosting and have a great week! Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS