Monday, August 26, 2013

The DIY'ers and last week's Top Three

The DIY'ers


Happpyy Monday. After a wonderful weekend, Justin & I have cheese curd and mini donut filled bellies from the MN State Fair, and have started drafting our Master Bedroom renovation (more on that later!)

I hope you all had wonderful weekends and are ready to show off your best DIY projects this week. To start the party, here are my Top Three favorite projects from last week!

The DIY'ers Top 3
Pallet Headboard
Cathey with an E shares off this beautiful pallet headboard
diy inspiration board
Becky from This is Happiness shares a simple inspiration board DIY - isn't it beautiful?!
entry floor bda
Kelly from The Moon and Me shares how to paint a tile floor- I didn't even know you could!
And now it's your turn!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 
p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win $100 worth of pillows at Southern Shades! Enter through this post.  
Pillow Giveaway

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for the party! I love that headboard too! So awesome! Have a great week, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Kayla! Have a great week. :)

    Rachel @ Maison de Pax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for the invite and for hosting this party! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kayla! Thank you for inviting me to your fabulous party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping my blog and letting me know about your party. I am in the middle of a complete redo of all my shelves around the house and just took a sec to relax. When I am done (are we ever done?) I will come back and look at the other links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kayla,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your awesome Linky Party!! I love this one!! I am #40 on your list of links today!! I really hope you love, and enjoy it!! Thanks again, and will talk to you soon!! Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!

    Your Friend --- Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kayla, thanks for the visit, and for the invitation. Oh, the fair, ours comes in October, I can't wait! Mini doughnuts, yes! Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kayla, Thanks so much stopping by my blog and for the kind comments! Thank You also for the invite. I'm your newest Bloglovin' follower and number 62 in your party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for inviting me to join - I see a lot of great talet and inspiration... thank you for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the inspiration that is shared. Thank you for hosting.

    Shannon @ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kayla, thank you so much for the invite and for hosting. I am seeing lots of wonderful ideas / projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting!
    have a nice day!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by and commenting and of course hosting this linky party! New follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks to everyone for joining! Everyone has such great DIY projects to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the party! I hope you have a great week! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pallet headboard with the bird design -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting!! Hope you are having a great holiday weekend! xO

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS