Monday, May 20, 2013

The DIY'ers and some favorites

The DIY'ers


It's time for The DIY'ers!

There was some pretty great inspiration that everyone shared in last week's DIY'ers that I can't wait to feature. There was someone after my own heart showing her latest rendition of washi tape DIY, and another that showed off how to hide an ugly Air Conditioner - and we're installing AC later this month!

Here are a few of those favorites:


Bedroom Makeover
Callie's Crafts sneak peek's her beautiful bedroom transformation.
AC Picket Fence
The Clover House puts another thing on my to-do list with a beautiful Picket Fence around their AC unit.
Wooden-Letter-with-washi-tape-on-edges-2-555x1024
And The Love Nerds showcase a project with my favorite DIY product, Washi Tape!

And now it's your turn! Show off your latest DIY projects below. 

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week :-)

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring our picket fence a/c unit cover! What an honor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the invite and for hosting! I am all linked up, your newest member, and I placed your button on my Link Parties page under Monday parties! I hope you week is wonderful! I am off to mingle with the other guests!!

    Thanks again!

    Shelley

    www.piggyinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting us over.

    Princess Splendor
    www.princesssplendor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe-inspiring party, girl! Thanks a million for inviting me.... :)


    hugs xx Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for having me. I will link your party on my blog. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the invite! Yay for another Minnesotan :)
    Blessings,
    Nicole
    http://coleyscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/2013/05/annabelle-simply-charming.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the invite :) I've linked up a few of my Do-It-HERself projects and have added your party button to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting me over to your party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting Night Owl Corner and inviting me to your party!

    Linda
    www.NightOwlCorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the invite :) I've linked up our lamps, and have added our party to our list! Have a great day xx
    http://buttonsandpaint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for checking out my post about DIYing your own flag pennant banner! I have linked up to your party and shared your button to my link party page. Can't wait to check back and see all the amazing DIY projects people are up to. Thanks again for the invite and for hosting!

    Shanna
    www.thewandmakersmother.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS