I'm back from Vegas and had an amazing time. The group nights were great, the weather was perfect, and bachelorette party night that I planned went wonderfully. It honestly couldn't have been any better and I'll have tons of photos to share soon!
Here's the first of my bachelorette party DIY projects, a Cheers Bitches sign for our photo booth! And it was really simple to make.
3. Spray with your Krylon Glitter Spray Paint and let dry
4. Punch holes in to top left and top right corner of each letter
5. Put twine through the holes & hang on your wall
It was super easy and turned out great!
And now it's your turn! Show off your latest DIY projects below.
The Rules? They're simple!
- Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
- Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
- Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you!